I'm really loving this pen so far, it's undoubtedly well designed and the build quality is fantastic. Which is what I've grown to love from Pilot's higher end pens.
Available in a huge range of colour variations (21 currently available on Pen Chalet) and annual limited editions I can understand why this is such a cult favourite. And depending on your budget they also have some extra special hand-lacquered editions that are adorned with iridescent shells, they're really something.
- Matte Black 'Stealth' edition
- Broad rhodium-plated 18kt gold nib
- RRP $175 (approx. £110), for sale on Pen Chalet for $140 (approx. £90)
- Supplied in gift box with a converter and Pilot ink cartridge
- Full length: 140mm
- Diameter at widest point: 13mm
- Weight (un-inked) 30g
I can already tell this is gonna be a well used pen and if you feel the need to treat yourself, this should definitely be an option.
Big thanks to Pen Chalet for supplying this Vanishing Point to review.
Thanks for reading!